The world needs many meditation masters if you have a compassion you can be one.
OM Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India; London, UK; Montreal, Canada
+ Advanced Meditation Therapist Training
Experience A Deeper State of Meditation + Become Certified Meditation Master
Design & Hold Your Own Meditation Workshops & Sessions
Upcoming 100 Hours Meditation Teacher Training In India/UK:
- Mon 11 – Tue 19 March 2019 – Rishikesh, India
- + (optional) Breathwork Master Training (19-20 March) & EFT (22 March)
- Wed 10 – Thu 18 April 2019 – Rishikesh, India
- + (optional) Breathwork Master Training (18-19 April) & EFT (20 April)
- Sun 28th Apr – Sun 5th May 2019 – London, UK
- + (optional) Breathwork Master Training (6-7 May) & EFT (8 May) NVC (9 May)
- Sun 7th – 14th July 2019 – Québec, Canada + (optional) EFT & Master Breathwork Training & NVC
- 21-29 Sept/Oct/Nov 2019 – Rishikesh, India + (optional) EFT & Master Breathwork Training
This 100-hour meditation teacher training is designed especially for those people who want to share the beauty and light of meditation with the world.
Learn meditations from different traditions:
• Mindfulness• Yogic
• Buddhist • Chakra
• Nature Meditation
• Happiness Module
Course Highlights –
• Experience deeper meditative state
• Extensive live practice
• Learn from the Master
• Lifetime teaching license
• Design your own meditations & Courses
• Take corporate training/group classes
- The purpose of this training is to make you capable to design, develop and hold your own two to three day’s meditation retreat, one/two day’s meditation workshop, 2-4 hours meditation sessions and corporate meditation training.
- This training will develop a deeper level of understanding about meditation, meditative energies, and different meditation techniques.
- This program also works as an effective tool for your own self-discovery.
- During the program, students discover their own light and uncover the hidden master in them.
For Advanced Meditation Therapist Training
- You can design, develop and hold intensive 5 or 7 days Meditation retreats, Mindfulness retreats, Emotional Wellness retreats, and Chakra Therapy retreats.
- It will prepare you to work as a personal meditation therapist.
- It will give you the required insight to experiment with meditative energies and to develop your own meditations.
How is the course designed?
The course is designed in a way to prepare you to share the beauty of meditation with the world from the day one of completing your training.
It will prepare you for 6 important aspects-
- Your experience – you will experience all the meditations in 2 manners –one as a seeker and 2nd as a teacher
- Backstage aspects – of designing and developing the sessions and courses
- The Teacher – building up the confidence of teaching, the right delivery method, the right tone and pitch, the right and interesting way of presenting
- The Class – making students comfortable, making the class interesting, how to answer student’s questions, taking care of the minute things, making it an amazing experience for students.
- The Market – The right content, The perfect naming, The right approach to promote, how to recognize the target group.
- The Support – After program support, follow-up.
What meditations will we teach?
- We will teach you Guided, Active and Passive meditations ranging from Yogic, Vedantic, Tibetan, Sufi, Zen and the meditations given by Lord Shiva in ancient Vigyan Bhairav Tantra Tradition.
- Apart from these we also cover contemporary mindful meditations like mindful yoganidra, mindful laughter yoga, mindfulness developing meditation and how to make mindfulness a regular practice
- Synchronicity meditations with natural elements like full moon meditation, five elements meditation, light meditation, color meditation, and Chakra energy related.
- Chakra Sounds, OM Chanting, and Kriyas
- Meditative breathwork techniques from Buddhist, Sufi and tantra traditions to immediately calm the mind and enhance the energy level.
- Dance meditations like chakra dance, kirtan, inner expressions.
What would the training cover?
The training would cover all the backstage aspects of
- how to hold a class/workshop
- how to create the group energy
- how to motivate people to meditate
- how to create content and promote
- every other related aspect will be covered.
The training covers the basics of meditation like
- What is Meditation?
- What is ‘not’ Meditation?
- What is being in Meditation?
- How to get in and come out of Meditation?
- Benefits of meditations – physical, psychological, emotional, spiritual
Along with the practical training to handle the energy of the participants, how to align their expectations to the delivery, how to make them open and connected with the flow of activities and so on.
The Methodology of the training:
- The training is completely interactive and practice-based.
- The training happens in a completely non-judgmental and supportive manner.
- All the meditations and techniques are practically experienced by students as a seeker as well as a teacher.
- Each meditation is described for why to do this meditation, what will be the effect and what are the variations.
- Each session is followed by student’s questions and feedback.
- Students go through a daily ‘live practice’ of designing, developing and taking sessions.
- The training space is created based on awareness and presence where students can ask, recognize, share and question their feelings and purpose together in a playful and lighthearted way.
Learn from the master!
Dev OM is a friendly meditation master, author, and a Himalayan yogi. Dev OM has taken trainings and given talks in 30 countries worldwide. He has helped several thousand of newbies to turn into meditators and has given spiritual coaching to hundreds of people in his 14 years of working. He has 12 published books on meditation, chakras, energies and spiritual evolution with half of them being Amazon bestsellers.
Learn at the best place!
On the banks of Holy river Ganga in the Himalayas in Rishikesh, India.
- At the world capital of Yoga and the meditation place for thousands of seekers and meditators since ancient time. Rishikesh is the place which produced many-many Yogis and Masters. Now it is your chance
- Ganga Dham is a very beautiful serene ashram with great spiritual energies. Just living there is healing and meditation. It is a perfect place to dive deep into the process of discovering your inner master and to become able to share and teach the meditation to the world.
I am new to meditation. Can I join?
Yes absolutely. Our course is designed to support a newcomer as well as an experienced meditator, and in fact, it will help you to develop an authentic spiritual practice in your life.
Who is not allowed to join our meditation teacher training?
- People who are suffering from major health conditions.
- People who are recovering from surgeries or serious health issues.
- People who are younger than 18 years.
- People who are having any kind of addiction to alcohol or drugs of any kind.
- People who are suffering from severe depressions and anxiety.
- People who are on any regular medication.
- People who are chronically suffering from high or low blood pressure.
- People who are having arthritis, spondylosis or anybody who cannot sit the on floor for hours, or handle activity for 8 to 10 hours.
- Psychic Medium healers who channel energies & angels during meditation are also not allowed to apply for this training.
If you are the one who is becoming aware of the shift in your energies, you are open but don’t want to follow any tradition while still experiencing the depths of meditation then we are the right choice. You will learn meditation – in depth from all the ancient tradition but presented in modern style. Something, which is practical and with which the new age human can relate, can enjoy and can adopt in their lives.
We are a dedicated Meditation school. All our activities, pieces of training and courses are focused on meditation and building up a meditative life. Our founder is a world-renowned meditation master who has dedicated his life to spreading the light of meditation in people’s life. He has a rich and experience of taking meditation classes/talks in 30+ countries, having 12 published books and have guided several thousand people into meditation in his 14 years of working.
Many other schools are basically yoga schools that have also started offering meditation teacher training in the last couple of years. They are having their hands full of other kinds of courses and they hire people from outside to take classes. These schools are not dedicated only to meditation training. It surely makes a great difference to do one thing dedicatedly as a core focus rather than having your focus distributed among different things.
What will you get?
- Lifetime meditation license
- Worldwide meditation master certification
- Lifelong group support
- A lifetime shift of energy
- Apart from this, you will experience:
- A deep self-discovery process
- 7 days of simple friendliness, total acceptance of your being, nonjudgmental atmosphere, sense of increasing peace and bliss inside and the abundance of pure Himalayan meditative energies.
- Discovering your inner strength and true potential.
- Becoming deeply connected with your true Self.
- Authentic and heartful teachings from the renowned meditation Masters.
- A complete practice, learning, teaching, being inspired by everyone in the group and share your inspiration in return.
- Develop a lifelong friendship and be part of an amazing support group with your fellow participants from all over the world.
- A shift on a higher spiritual level in your practices.
- A great improvement in your communication skills where you will start to speak from your heart, can express yourself honestly and clearly, can understand others truthfully and be understood.
Sample Daily Schedule For Meditation Teacher Training
|Healthy Vegetarian Breakfast||8:00||8:30|
|First Session (2 Hours)||8:30||10:30|
|30 Minutes Break with drinks||10:30||11:00|
|Second Session (2 Hours)||11:00||13:00|
|Lunch & Rest Time||13:00||15:00|
|Third Session (2 Hours)||15:00||17:00|
(1 Hour 45 minutes)
Course fee and booking info for courses in Rishikesh : (Note – Resident Indians should please call me)
- Regular Residential Course Price In Deluxe A/C en-suite room with hot shower for Double Occupancy: € 875 / Single Occupancy: € 1050 – Early Birds Discount € 125.
- Regular Residential Course Price In an en-suite room with hot shower and fan for Double Occupancy: € 845 / Single Occupancy: € 980 – Early Birds Discount € 110.
- Regular Residential Course Price In a mixed dorm with shared bathroom and hot shower: € 815 – Early Birds Discount € 100.
- Booking Confirmation Fee 300 Euros – Rest payment On arrival – Payment Option By Paypal paypal.me/omfoundation
- What’s included In Course fee –
- 100 Hour Meditation Teacher Training Course
- Accommodation for 10 nights.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Drinks / Tea for 10 days.
- Manual For Meditation Teacher Training + books + meditation audio + meditation music
Online course fee: € 499
Call/Whatsapp +91-9971608310 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
OM Meditation Ashram & Happiness Commune:
The Lily Resort, Balaknath Temple Road, Tapovan, Rishikesh, India
Phone No. +91 7011604833 / 9971608310 Email: email@example.com
Dev OM Meditation Sangha:
Delhi- 1. E-297, GK2, Main Road, New Delhi. India.