The world needs many meditation masters if you have a compassion you can be one.
100 / 200 Hours Dev OM Mindfulness Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh India; USA, London, UK; Montreal, Canada
Chakra Therapy, Yoganidra Master Training, Master Breathwork + Shiva Consciousness + Sufi + Heartfulness Meditation Master Training, Advance Meditation Trainer Training, Mindfulness Coach Training
Experience A Deeper State of Meditation; Become Certified Meditation Master
Design & Hold Your Own Meditation Workshops & Sessions
“I am not here to create more followers to any person or any tradition. I am here to create fully aware Masters who can become true channels to spread the light of meditation in the World” – Master Dev OM
Upcoming Meditation Teacher Training in India/USA/UK/Canada:
Available for 100/200 hours of Yoga Alliance Continuing Education credit through the Subject Matter Expert pathway.
Meditation Teacher Training Schedule
(Arrival one day before the start date, Departure the next day of the finish date. We also offer our students an extended stay of up to 3 nights with food for free if they want to stay back and practice meditations )
100 Hours Meditation Teacher Training (Including 7 Chakra Healing Therapy + Yoganidra Master Training):
Sufi + Heartfulness Meditation Master Training:
200 Hours Mindfulness Coach + Advance Meditation Trainer Training: (Including Master Breathwork + Shiva Consciousness + Heartfulness + Sufi Meditation Master Training) i
100 Hours Mindfulness Coach + Advance Meditation Trainer Training (for previous students only):
Master Dev OM shares the flow of the training :
This meditation teacher training is designed especially for those people who want to share the beauty and light of meditation with the world.
Learn meditations from different traditions: • Mindfulness• Yogic • Sufi • 7 Chakra Healing Therapy • Breathwork • Buddhist • Tantra • Sound • Nature Meditation • Happiness Module
Course Highlights –
• Experience deeper meditative state • Extensive live practice • Learn from the Master • Lifetime teaching license • Design your own meditations & Courses • Take corporate training/group classes
100 Hours Meditation Teacher Training: (Including 7 Chakra Healing Therapy + Yoganidra Master Training)
- The purpose of this training is to make you capable to design, develop and hold your own two to three day’s meditation retreat, one/two day’s meditation workshop, 2-4 hours meditation sessions, and corporate meditation training.
- This training will develop a deeper level of understanding about meditation, meditative energies, and different meditation techniques.
- This program also works as an effective tool for your own self-discovery.
- During the program, students discover their own light and uncover the hidden master in them.
200 Hours Mindfulness Coach + Advance Meditation Trainer Training: (Including Master Breathwork + Shiva Consciousness + Heartfulness + Sufi Meditation Master Training)
(Admission only after a video chat with Master Dev OM – We do the profiling for this training to keep the advanced energies in the group)
- You can design, develop and hold intensive 5 or 7 days Meditation retreats, Mindfulness retreats, Emotional Wellness retreats, and Chakra Therapy retreats.
- It will prepare you to work as a personal Mindfulness coach and Advance Meditation trainer.
- It will give you the required insight to experiment with meditative energies and to develop your own meditations.
- It covers Compassionate Communication and other effective tools of emotional healing and developing Compassion.
- It includes Breathwork Master training and Path of Love meditation therapy.
- It Includes higher meditations from ancient tradition for a deeper connection with your own consciousness and rapid growth in inner energies.
How is the course designed?
The course is designed in a way to prepare you to share the beauty of meditation with the world right after completing your training.
The course is structured around four levels of mindfulness/awareness, which we need to develop in order to achieve fulfilling life/spiritual growth. These are Mindfulness on Physical, Mental, Emotional and Spiritual Levels.
On each level we understand the science/philosophy, do activities/exercises, Do active/passive/guided meditation and then move to the next level. So it’s a very comprehensive and properly structured program, which helps a practitioner to develop a very scientifically proven practice. This approach saves the practitioner from any psychological/emotional side effects. It also proves a great self-discovery/transformation journey for the participants.
It will prepare you for 6 important aspects-
- Your experience – you will experience all the meditations in 2 manners –one as a seeker and 2nd as a teacher
- Backstage aspects – of designing and developing the sessions and courses
- The Teacher – building up the confidence of teaching, the right delivery method, the right tone and pitch, the right and interesting way of presenting
- The Class – making students comfortable, making the class interesting, how to answer student’s questions, taking care of the minute things, making it an amazing experience for students.
- The Market – The right content, The perfect naming, The right approach to promote, how to recognize the target group.
- The Support – After program support, follow-up.
What meditations will we teach?
- We will teach you Guided, Active and Passive meditations ranging from Yogic, Vedantic, Tibetan, Sufi, Zen and the meditations given by Lord Shiva in ancient Vigyan Bhairav Tantra Tradition.
- Apart from these we also cover contemporary mindful meditations like mindful yoganidra, mindful laughter yoga, mindfulness developing meditation and how to make mindfulness a regular practice
- Synchronicity meditations with natural elements like full moon meditation, five elements meditation, light meditation, color meditation, and Chakra energy related meditations.
- Chakra Sounds, OM Chanting, and Kriyas
- Meditative breathwork techniques from Buddhist, Sufi and tantra traditions to immediately calm the mind and enhance the energy level.
- Dance meditations like chakra dance, kirtan, inner expressions.
What would the training cover?
The training would cover all the backstage aspects of
- how to hold a class/workshop
- how to create the group energy
- how to motivate people to meditate
- how to create content and promote
- every other related aspect will be covered.
The training covers the basics of meditation like
- What is Meditation?
- What is ‘not’ Meditation?
- What is being in Meditation?
- How to get in and come out of Meditation?
- Benefits of meditations – physical, psychological, emotional, spiritual
Along with the practical training to handle the energy of the participants, how to align their expectations to the delivery, how to make them open and connected with the flow of activities and so on.
The Methodology of the training:
- The training is completely interactive and practice-based.
- The training happens in a completely non-judgmental and supportive manner.
- All the meditations and techniques are practically experienced by students as a seeker as well as a teacher.
- Each meditation is described for why to do this meditation, what will be the effect and what are the variations.
- Each session is followed by the student’s questions and feedback.
- Students go through a daily ‘live practice’ of designing, developing and taking sessions.
- The training space is created based on awareness and presence where students can ask, recognize, share and question their feelings and purpose together in a playful and lighthearted way.
What will you get?
- Worldwide Meditation Teacher Certification
- Lifetime Meditation Usage + Group and Individual Teaching License
- Lifelong group support
- And you will get a few specials as mentioned below:
Meditation Script – You will get the scripts of all the meditations you will learn during the training along with the music.
Books – you will get three books written by Master Dev OM.
- The Cosmic Energy and Chakra – that’s about chakra therapy and how to manage your chakra energy naturally and how to connect with the universe and all the natural resources including the five elements.
- 21 Meditations for Empowerment – this includes 21 meditations along with the detailed scripts covering different aspects of human consciousness including physical wellness, emotional wellness, and mental wellness.
- The Light – this is a guidebook helpful for your inner transformation and spiritual growth. It covers the topic ranging from Sadhna, karma, bidirectional consciousness, the functioning of the mind, and how to become a divine being.
Master’s Music Library – you will get your Meditation Master’s music library, which includes all kind of music ranging from guided meditation music, active meditation music, passive meditation music, dance music, keertan music, space creation music, and other all kind of required music to hold a workshop and training.
Class Video Recordings – You will also get the recordings of all the classes we will have during the training. This will help you to revisit any subject, makes your proper notes, revise and the entire course + have a ready reference for your life
Workshop Designs – and then you will get the actual design for several workshops and retreats based on different scenarios – like a program for corporates, a program for children, a program for women circle, a program for general people, a program for emotional wellness, a program for self-love and self-healing, a chakra workshop design and so on.
Authentic and Heartful Teachings – from the renowned meditation masters.
Complete Process – A complete practice, learning, teaching, being inspired by everyone in the group and share your inspiration in return.
Learn from the master!
Dev OM is a friendly meditation master, author, and a Himalayan yogi. He is loved by his thousands of students worldwide who have attended his training and Satsangs in a total of 36 countries. He has helped several thousand of newbies to turn into meditators and has given spiritual coaching to hundreds of people in his 16 years of working. He has authored 12 books on meditation, chakras, energies and spiritual evolution with half of them being Amazon bestsellers.
Learn at the best place!
On the banks of Holy river Ganga in the Himalayas in Rishikesh, India.
- At the world capital of Yoga and the meditation place for thousands of seekers and meditators since ancient times. Rishikesh is the place that produced many-many Yogis and Masters. Now it is your chance.
- OM Meditation Ashram & Happiness Commune is situated inside Yog Niketan Ashram which is a very beautiful and serene ashram overlooking the holy river Ganga. In Rishikesh, one experiences a great flow of spiritual energies, and just living there is healing and meditation. It is a perfect place to dive deep into the process of discovering your inner master and to become able to share and teach the meditation to the world. The ashram has a beautiful garden, space to meditate in open under the sky, big yoga and meditation halls and neatly maintained rooms with good hygiene levels.
From Google Reviews:
Did the entire 100HR training ONLINE at the daily pace of the videos. The experience is quite mind blowing! The fact that you can come out with the ability to formulate workshops and the skills to share the techniques is actually just a bonus! Because the gift of feeling yourself EXPAND in such a short period is the real gem of a takeaway. Dev always made me feel he was there to answer my questions with honesty and AUTHENTICITY and also share in my progress and small victories. The SIMPLICITY of the techniques taught belie the fact that they give the most amazing experience without a hint of religiosity while remaining truly PROFOUND. The lessons are very APPROACHABLE and so easy to do on your own and yet here I am utterly transformed after just 10days.
May 5, 2020
Meeting Dev has been an absolute blessing. It has a been incredibly liberating and empowering to have the opportunity to learn from him. I absolutely recommend this course to anyone who is interested in learning meditation and its benefits from a modern point of view. Dev has a beautiful and gentle way of inviting everyone to explore and to experience themselves in meditation, without restrictions or dogmas, but from a place of pure joy, love and freedom. I experienced deep transformations during and after the course and I am forever grateful for the support him and his wonderful team have given us all during that time and it continues to the present moment. It wasn’t only a journey focused on knowledge, but a continuous laughter and dancing ride, filled with unforgettable memories and precious beings that I will forever carry in my heart. So much love and gratitude to you Dev and to your outstanding team for the best Meditation Teacher Training I could ask for. 🙏🏽💜
May 18, 2020
I recently completed two 100 hour online trainings with Master Dev Om. I have really enjoyed this experience, not only has it deepened my personal meditation practice and opened up a whole new level of consciousness for me, but it has been so fun to implement these teachings into my classes and workshops. Master Dev has been accessible, kind, compassionate, and so wonderful to work with. His personality is so encouraging and even though I am completing these trainings online it has felt like I am part of the group and part of the network of teachers he is training. I highly recommend this training and hope to one day be in-person with these trainings and teachings. Lessons for life and immense personal growth and transformation.
July 23, 2021
I completed my online 100 hour meditation course with Dev Om. Although I am the same person from before and after the course, I can still feel the subtle but powerful shift. The pre-recorded course itself is jampacked with so much value for the mind body and soul. it is filled with laughter, joy and learning and made me feel like I am part of the group. I would totally do another course with Dev Om and hopefully in person.
January 23, 2022
I decided to do the online 100 hrs Mindfulness Meditation Teacher Training because I wanted to learn how to lead a good meditation class. In the end, I learned so much about myself during these 100 hours that my actual intention receded into the background. The course is pre-recorded, which I find to be a great advantage, so I could pause the video during the course to take notes. In addition, I was able to do some of the meditations several times and can still do so after completing the course. Because the course was recorded live with participants at the time, I felt as if I were there myself and could almost feel the energy of the group. As the course was recorded live, the sound quality is a minor drawback and is not the same as a “professionally” recorded course. Nevertheless, I would always prefer this course to a professionally pre-recorded course (without participants). The group feeling, the energy, the relaxed atmosphere and laughs in between make the time in front of the screen pleasant and fly by. And besides, you learn from the questions of the participants at the time and see how Dev Om teaches his lessons. Dev Om starts the online training with a personal video call and during the training he was always available for questions, which I really appreciated. Thank you so much for this beautiful journey of mindfulness, Dev Om! I am already looking forward to the follow-up course (then hopefully in India).
December 23, 2021
Course content is good. Dev Om teaching is easier to understand and grasp. Join this to understand what meditation is really.
October 1, 2019
What a beautiful energy and experience. I thought I knew group energy before being part of this course… I was delighted and still to have met such a beauyiful master, a true flower of divine fragrance, flowing and spreading light and knowledge and making the class athmosphere playful and comfortable for everhone to grow! It was a revive for me 🙂 I feel alive again, tha k you for this gift and blessing right on time.. god bless
April 28, 2022
My Meditation Teacher Trainer did not only caused a profound expansion of conciousness in myself, it is also a very thorough training to becomes teacher. The coverage of the course is perfectly balanced between theory and practice, so you are clearly aware of your growth. It’s a life long gift to myself, I would highly recommend!
April 26, 2020
I am new to meditation. Can I join?
Yes absolutely. Our course is designed to support a newcomer as well as an experienced meditator, and in fact, it will help you to develop an authentic spiritual practice in your life.
Why learn from us?
If you are the one who is becoming aware of the shift in your energies, and at the same time you need a non-pushy approach while still experiencing the depths of meditation then we are the right choice. You will learn meditation – in depth from all the ancient traditions but presented in modern style. Something, which is practical and with which the new age human can relate, can enjoy and can adopt in their lives.
We are a dedicated Meditation school. All our activities, pieces of training and courses are focused on meditation and building up a meditative life. Our founder is a world-renowned meditation master who has dedicated his life to spreading the light of meditation in people’s life. He has a rich and experience of taking meditation classes/talks in 30+ countries, having 12 published books and have guided several thousand people into meditation in his 14 years of working.
Many other schools are basically yoga schools that have also started offering meditation teacher training in the last couple of years. They are having their hands full of other kinds of courses and they hire people from outside to take classes. These schools are not dedicated only to meditation training. It surely makes a great difference to do one thing dedicatedly as a core focus rather than having your focus distributed among different things.
How this course can help me in my personal life and personal growth?
Participants of this course usually experience:
- A lifetime shift of energy
- A deep self-discovery process
- An amazing time of simple friendliness, total acceptance of your being, nonjudgmental atmosphere, sense of increasing peace and bliss inside and the abundance of pure Himalayan meditative energies.
- Discovering your inner strength and true potential.
- Becoming deeply connected with your true Self.
- Develop a lifelong friendship and be part of an amazing support group with your fellow participants from all over the world.
- A shift on a higher spiritual level in your practices.
- A great improvement in your communication skills where you will start to speak from your heart, can express yourself honestly and clearly, can understand others truthfully and be understood.
Who is not allowed to join our meditation teacher training?
- People who are suffering from major health conditions, recovering from surgeries or serious health issues and need assistance for movement.
- People who are having any kind of severe addiction to alcohol or drugs of any kind and have a compulsive behavioral disorder.
- People who are chronically suffering from high or low blood pressure.
- People who are having severe arthritis, spondylosis or anybody who cannot sit the on floor for hours, or handle activities of a long day.
- As part of the program, the entire group goes for Cave meditation in the famous cave having the most potent energies of ‘Rishi Vashishtha – the guru of Lord Rama’ – One of the 7 main Vedic and divine meditator yogis in Indian spiritual and meditation system.
- As part of the program, the entire group goes to the world-famous ‘Ganga Arti’ – A devotional prayer to holy river Ganga – a totally divine experience with Rishikumars doing Vedic chants.
- Students get a chance to visit and meditate inside the famous Beatles Ashram with 84 Meditation tombs for personal meditation, where Beatles used to stay and meditate in 1968.
- Students get a chance to experience the white water rafting and other adventure sports, trekking, hiking and camping in the Himalayan mountains before or after the course.
Sample Daily Schedule For Meditation Teacher Training
|Flow Yoga / Mindfulness Practice/ Ganga Flow meditation practice||7:00||8:00|
|1st Meditation TTC Session||9:00||10:45|
|Tea /drink Break||10:45||11:15|
|2nd Meditation TTC Session||11:15||13:00|
|3rd Meditation TTC Session||14:30||16:00|
|4th Meditation TTC Session||16:30||18:30|
Master Breathwork Training (optional)
Breath-work master training is independent of meditation teacher training. It includes breathing techniques from Vigyan Bhairav Tantra, Sufi breathing techniques, Yogic breathing, Power breathwork, Zen breathing, Mindful breathwork etc.. total of 25+ techniques. and it happens after the meditation teacher training separately for 2 days.
These breathwork techniques are very powerful which take the practitioner from his/her external physical awareness/mindfulness to the deeper connection of the consciousness and then giving the experiences of connection/oneness/synchronicity. These are also very quick and strong techniques for corporate trainings and to deal with people who are very mind-oriented and have difficulty experiencing subtle things or energy flows. No-one can deny the breath and they feel the immediate meditative/mindfulness effect.
This training provides you with extra 25 meditation techniques and tools which are powerful, quick and works great in the corporates, companies and with those people who are new to meditation or do not believe in energies, etc. These breathwork techniques give them immediate experience and calm down their mind within minutes
Course fee and booking info for courses in Rishikesh : (Note – Resident Indians should please call me for prices in INR)
- 100 Hours Residential Course fee In Ashram en-suite room with hot shower (Stay for 9 night 10 days + up to 3 nights of extra stay with food on us if you want to stay back and practice meditations.)
- for a shared room with another student: € 980 – For Indian Students – 45,000/-
- for a private room: € 1080 – For Indian Students – 55,000/-
- with AC for a private room: € 1200 – For Indian Students – 65,000/-
- A couple booking in a private room with AC € 1980 – Early Birds Discount € 150 (total for both people)
- For the Non-Residential Course fee please contact.
- Booking Confirmation Fee INR 15,000/- – Rest payment On arrival – Payment Option By gpay or bank transfer
- What’s included In Course fee –
- Meditation Teacher Training Course
- Accommodation in a beautiful Ashram overlooking the holy river Ganga.
- Ashram food: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Tea for all days.
- Books + meditation audio + meditation music
Important Note: The booking amount is not refundable in any situation. The entire amount goes to book the room and space. However, if you have an unavoidable situation and can’t attend the course on the booked dates, then we give the flexibility to attend it on the next dates or online and the amount can be adjusted in that.
Call/Whatsapp +91-9971608310 or email email@example.com for more info.
100 hours Course fee and booking info for courses in Montreal Canada :
Regular Non-Residential Course Price for: 100 Hours CAD 1650, Students / Early Birds Discount CAD 350 200 Hours CAD 2800, Students / Early Birds Discount CAD 200
(Nice Airbnb and Hostel stay options nearby)
Dev OM Meditation & Happiness Commune, c/o Yoga Niketan Ashram,
Yoga Niketan Trust, Muni-Ki-Reti, Ramjhula P.O. Shivanand Nagar, Pin-249192, Rishikesh, Uttrakhand state, India (http://yoganiketanashram.org/)
Phone No. +91 9971608310 / 7011604833 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dev OM Meditation Sangha:
Delhi- 1. E-297, GK2, Main Road, New Delhi. India.
Here is a link to Dev OM’s latest Podcast on an American channel.
Lindy and Mars welcome their first guest Dev OM, who was one of their meditation Masters they studied with, in India. Learn about Dev’s journey and studies with greats like the Dalai Lama, Mother Theresa, and Thich Nhat Hanh. Dev shares wisdom he has gathered since childhood through his career in bringing the internet to India to how he arrived at opening the Dev OM Meditation & Happiness Commune, in Rishikesh, India. Enjoy as Lindy and Mars sink deeper into the student/Master relationship and they explore questions like the meaning of life, overcoming triggers, how to know your dharma or life purpose, and advice for listeners to make a big shift. Dev provides this week’s guided mindfulness meditation called “Being of Light” which helped cure back pain Mars was experiencing and put Lindy into a deep sleep for the night! He is also offering listeners some very generous giveaways, so be sure to use the links below to receive his gifts.
By listening to this podcast one can have a fair idea about his approach towards meditation and a great life 🙂 He is also conducting one of his meditation in the end.
Meditation – The key to happiness? (EN) – Podcast with Dev OM recorded by a student.
I spent nine days with Dev OM and attended his wonderful Meditation Teacher Training. He inspired me so much that I invited him to this podcast episode. I feel very honored to do my first interview with him. In this interview, we are covering questions like “What does the world need meditation?”, “What’s the key to happiness?”, “How do you make it to the Dalai Lama?” Is a ten-day Vipassana meditation a “must” on a spiritual journey? ” and many more! https://blankpaperstories.podigee.io/5-meditation-the-key-to-happiness Students speak about OM Meditation Teacher Training with Dev OM: